View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:15 AM   #2425
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
*peeks in, looking slightly ashamed*

Me here. My life has been terribly busy for the start of the semester, so I haven't managed to be here almost at all.

Today I decided to spend my few free hours by checking the 'downs so I'm here, but unless I study extra quickly in the evening, don't expect me to post in a week though. (I have an essay due Monday, an exam due Tuesday and a presentation due Wednesday. SICK, I think, especially considering I'm spending the weekend in a training.)

But after Wednesday next week there should be no more deadlines for a while and my second half of the spring semester should be easier as I will have one less course which will basically mean for example no school on Mondays. Then I should be able to catch up with writing properly - weren't you missing Wulfric and Wilheard?

So, looking forward to the latter part of next week! Great that you all have been keeping this thread going, there have been some excellent posts (but sadly I have been unable to rep).

See you guys soon, and that time I shall stick around.