View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 04:03 PM   #140
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Finally I dreamt that Fea's dad deleted the Barrowdowns off the Internet by accident and the site was lost!
I'd be very much honored that you dreamt this of me (actually, Dad), if it didn't seem like such a possibility. But then, you know my Dad's feelings towards The Barrowdowns. Just last night "You know that you aren't going to have any time for this sort of nonsense in college. You're going to be working night and day. You should give it up now and get some work done."

I actually had a mini-dream the other night involving Georgia and Heren. See, I've been sick (*Fea sends allergies to Mordor*) and I have odd dreams when I'm sick, but here's what it was:

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and learned that he lived in Georgia for a year! This wasn't a dream, this actually happened.

In the dream though, we had the same conversation as in reality and then I found out that he knew Heren, which definately didn't happen in reality. I was just about to ask him who-knows-what when I woke up and had to blow my nose, cough a lot, take some head-ache medication, and moan melodramatically about the evils of the third cutting of hay, the tassling of corn, three large dogs, and gutting rooms beneath my bedroom thus sending dust to it. And ice cream. I complained about that to the spirit of sleepless nights too.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote