View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #306
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Let's take a look at my games to date. One cool thing: 2 times as cobbler, 2 wolf victories. And both times the pack was aided significantly by my cobblery. Only one game each as wolf and seer, although my time as Lover acted as the villain in that game.

Games: 11
Werewolf: 1
Ordo: 6
Seer: 1
Cobbler: 2
Lover: 1

Team Evil: 4
Team Village: 7

On Winning Team: 5
On Losing Team: 5
Survived til End: 3

Games:
XLII: The Meaning of Life Forever- Volo's game: Counsellor, lynched self Day 2, victory.
XLIII: Mist in the Barrowdowns- Farael's game: Werewolf, claimed the victory, survived to the end.
XLIV: In the House of Tom Bombadil- Agan's game: Ordo, lynched Day 2, village lost.
XLV: The Fellowship of Saruman- Legate's game: Innocent, survived to end, victorious, replacement Ringbearer, saved Middle-Earth.
XLVII: Dueling Wizards II- Nogrod's game: Innocent through it all, ran away to find a new life (modkilled Day 6), victory.
XLVIII: When Virtual Becomes Reality- Brinn's game: never really joined, modkilled Night 2, loss (sort of)
L: Battle of the Fandoms- Durelin's game: ordo, lynched Day 5 in a landslide, lost.
LII: Star-Crossed II: Together for Eternity- Diamond's game: Lover, lynched Day 5, lost.
LIII: The Republic- Fea's game: ordo, killed by wolves Night 2, loss.
LXI: Grimm Tales- wilwa's game: After a hiatus, a triumphant return. Robber Bridegroom (Cobbler), survived to the end, victory.
LXII: Dead Men Do Tell Tales- Brinn's game: ordo, lynched Day 1, loss.
LXIII: The Cottage of Lost Play- Mnemosynes game: seer (finally!), killed by wolves Night 3, draw. No, I will not accept losing on a coin flip as a loss, nor would I have called that victory had Lal's face come up.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote