View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #184
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I don't see a problem with empowering Sally. Mathematically we're as likely to accidentally cause a tie regardless of when the empowered person votes, and I would consider it a bonus to empower someone who might not vote at all, sice it still communicates our message but doesn't increase the risk of causing a tie as much.
Personally, I don't at all mind empowering one who isn't likely to affect the lynch, if only because I feel rather in the dark about the pack.

Quote:
Obviously someone who actually suspects Nogrod or Legate might see the situation differently. I'm not sure they're innocent or anything but I'm currenty much more worried about Nerwen and Brinniel, and possibly Lalaith.
Brinn just hasn't been pinging my radar, but there's no reason whatever that I'm not completely fooled.

Quote:
But yeah maybe empower Shasta (or Boro) rather than Nerwen. We don't trust her and Legate is a bit fishier in my book than Nogrod.
I'm fine with Sally, Shasta, or Boro.

Quote:
I have hard time seeing the innocents winnng this game. I guess that it's good that I'm dead so I don't have to feel guilty about having such a loser attitude.
Yeah, over here the pressure's off, but it's still frustrating not to have gotten a baddie (unless by some sorcery you, Mith, or Morsul are).

x/d with Morsul and Kuru