Thread: In Print!
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #20
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfax View Post
Thanks for the welcome. My other name in what people call the real world is Andrew. I'm definitely looking forward to some good discussions on this forum.

I did the final fine-tuning of the book's layout, which also involved reading all the way through it giving me a highly enjoyable and sneeky preview.
I am sure that will be fulfilled And certainly thanks are in order for your part in making this book available to us. So thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn Telcontar View Post
Yes, Legate, having the connections to an existing forum gave one of the editors the idea of offering readers a possibility for discussing the book, asking the authors questions, etc. "publicly" online. Since The Barrow-Wight agreed to add a space for the book to the Downs, the link was included in the list of further information in the afterword. I hope that it will direct more people here to enrich the discussions.
Yes, I hope so too. Like I said, nice one
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote