View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #55
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
My sweet prince Boro never fails to amaze me.
I live for it, I would request from you what are your general impressions on Agan and G55. But all I really want is your vote (and for the nasty 'Downs not to delete it!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
You know, I didn't even realize that I was following Agan's comment when I said mine until I saw that bolded in your post! It's the sort of thing you pass over when reading the rest of the post, but sticks in your mind...now I'm wondering if my thinking G55 suspicious was even my idea in the first place, or just my subconcious picking that up.
Ha, surprisingly I can actually believe that. It looks honest, at least, but I suppose a BN could miss it just as easily as anyone else. Still, won't trouble myself with that today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Boro, I see what you mean now. But still, it's hard for me not to think that that post of Agan's was a bit of a joke. Just look at it:
Now surely, one who was actively annoyed by the silly unproductivity of the early posts would not add further to it by making joke suspicions? Look at Nog, his post, griped and then bowed out. He admits it added nothing to the productivity, but in fact it actually makes Nog look innocent to me. He said his griping about how the start was entirely too silly, but did not add to the behavior. Don't you see it?

Can't have it both ways here. And thus, if one is annoyed by the sillyness, than they aren't going to ADD to it. Now, Agan's obviously not going to vote anyone on her guilty list based on what she said in her first post...no certainly not. But that doesn't mean she wasn't serious in where she put people on her list. She will certainly change her mind (or at least act like she's changing her mind) as the day continues, but you can see the difference between your "list" and hers...yes?

You gave irrelevant and random suspecting of everyone. Agan, being annoyed by the behavior, took what was already posted and used it to form her list. There is certainly a rationale behind it, otherwise she would have no business complaining about the early day shenanigans.

Edit: crossed with everyone after #49