View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #56
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I live for it, I would request from you what are your general impressions on Agan and G55. But all I really want is your vote (and for the nasty 'Downs not to delete it!)
A vote. But for whom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Now surely, one who was actively annoyed by the silly unproductivity of the early posts would not add further to it by making joke suspicions? Look at Nog, his post, griped and then bowed out. He admits it added nothing to the productivity, but in fact it actually makes Nog look innocent to me. He said his griping about how the start was entirely too silly, but did not add to the behavior. Don't you see it?
I see it, and I understand why her post could have been serious, unlike mine. But at the same time, how can you be serious if you accuse people for being "chaotic evil" for, or accuse in character (about the burial)? If Agan really wanted to add serious content, wouldn't she be doing it seriously?

I'm confused.

Agan, just tell me please where were you serious so I can finally put this issue in the "understood, done, and over with" box.