View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #60
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Aganzir: I don't understand if I should take her seriously or not. I don't want to judge her until she explains everything properly.

A Little Green: sounds sincere.

Boromir88: either an Einstein BN or an Einstein innocent. Raises a good point against Agan, but not a decisive one by any means, and definitely not one to make me "strongly suspect" her.

Inziladun: gives the impression of commenting on things without involving himself anywhere. Pokes here and there but stays aloof. This behaviour unnerves me.

Loslote: suspects me based on what Agan said but doesn't realise Agan's post was feeding her ideas. Sounds genuine.

Pomegranate: repeats well the suspicions others have said. Could be that she truly agrees with them and just has nothing different to say, or could be a wolf getting leg-ups. Anyways, s/he has a pass for toDay.

Rune: something ticks me off about him. Maybe I'm just not used to his playing style yet, since it's our first game together. The vibes comming from him are not good.

satansaloser2005: lots o' posts, little to go off of. Typical sally. No opinion as yet.

Shasta: suspects me (wrongly, but not unreasonably). Has a legitimate argument.

Bom, Glirdan, Nogrod: More posts please!

Looking at that, I will not be voting (based on current information): Lottie, Nate/Pom, Shasta.

I might be voting: Rune, Zil.