View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #61
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
So, I kind of just been hit with an unexpected backslap of bad news. I'll be ok as far as continuing on with the game, but at the moment I seriously can't focus and don't want to spend the next few hours fighting with myself to try to stay focused.

I'd feel wrong voting for anyone under these circumstances. The most suspicious to me has been Agan, but I've been holding off to wait and hear her response before actually deciding on a vote.

Next would probably be Inzil, I just think he's playing sly and careful right now. As if he's waiting around to see which way the winds are blowing before committing anything more sincere. Which always gives me BN-ish vibes.

I'd like it not at all if sally or G55 gets lynched, but that's based on general impression and feelings of innocence and not on any strong reasoning.

That's all. Sorry everyone.

Edit: crossed with G55