View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #63
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Boro, hope you're okay, you shouldn't stress about this.

I did actually consciously notice Agan's comment about jumpiness. I had noted that myself, being the one G55 jumped at, but didn't consider it worthy of mentioning, thinking it was more my lack of being able to emphasise my jokes than anything else. With the second comment to Agan's lists she raised my suspicion level by acting again in the somewhat panicked, if only half-serious manner. I did borrow the word from Lommie and Agan, but I genuinely did think about the suspicion myself.

Have to love Boro's theory, and I would think it would've been a wonderful plot from Agan, if it were. I'm not sure about either of them, and I want to hear Agan's reaction to all this. However, as I had noticed the jumpi-ness myself as well, I see that as a reasonable comment, which doesn't too strongly imply to her as being a BN.

I don't have the time to go through all of you, but I was disturbed by Bom's pretty uninformative post, went through the day and realised all her posts were pretty similar - not commenting anything or anyone strongly enough to raise suspicion/attention, but frequent enough for it to seem she's actively around. Now I don't know the normal playing techniques of everyone, so I can't know if that's just her/his way, but to me it gives a bad vibe. Though now I'm obviously playing on the same 'vibe' level as she is. However, maybe I could get something more out of her by this.

Oh, and PomPom/Nate/Pommy is a she and dislikes the name Meg in general. Thank you for all of these.

edit. I should preview these, I am so bad in this bolding thing.

Last edited by Pomegranate; 01-14-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote