View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 03:25 PM   #68
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
On one hand, my gut says Boro is genuine enough
Boro is never genuine. No matter what his role, he always has something up his sleeve and is no good to trust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
he might just try and pull off an easy Agan lynch (her being a relatively popular Day 1 lynch anyway)
Am not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Oh, we are dancing now? *secretly fist pumps* I should hope I'm better than last time we danced, or I dare say this will end badly for the both of us, but mostly for me.
Let's hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
So the full explanation, of the classic BN attempt. Knowing Agan wanted to cut the garbage and get down to business, then her lists would be more meaningful than G55's list of randomness
I hate to disappoint you, but I'm afraid it isn't a lot better than Gal's. The difference is, she based it on things that had little or nothing to do with the actual gameplay while I used things people had said themselves. It's more to demonstrate that even though more than half the day had passed, there was no content whatsoever; and if I had had to vote then, I would've been forced to base it on IC stuff.
In answer to Gal: the list itself is serious (except what I said about Greenie). However it's also very indifferent, I never bothered to take pains to draw connections between things & people because I could have gathered pretty much nothing from it. It's not like I actually suspected you four at the moment. I wanted suspects, and you fit there the most easily. Do you see what I mean if I say it wasn't a joke, but it wasn't serious-serious either?

Quote:
That is to say, you were willing to vote based on either being annoyed, or to scare Bom, Glirdan, and sally into shaping up and NOT based on suspicions...yet you did the whole "let me give you some suspicions" thing well enough.
Fair enough.

Quote:
I admit, it may be cruel, because it must feel like I've used you as bait
It's not - I knew what you were up to, and I know you know, having done it before, that I don't mind being used for the greater good. At least as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
You know, I didn't even realize that I was following Agan's comment when I said mine until I saw that bolded in your post! It's the sort of thing you pass over when reading the rest of the post, but sticks in your mind...now I'm wondering if my thinking G55 suspicious was even my idea in the first place, or just my subconcious picking that up.
That's pretty much everything there is to werewolf, especially on day 1s. Someone gets the idea and half the people follow it. I'm not sure I agree with those who said this sounds genuine. Humble, yes, but I think it could go either way.

I accidentally scratched my eye and now it hurts. Just felt like sharing this with you because it's never happened before during these 8 years of long nails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
After looking at this it was hard for me to take all the rest (innocent and either) seriously, until I reached the part where she said she'll vote the mock-voters. That got me confused. Agan, where were you serious and where were you not?
Actually, the list was more serious than saying I'd vote for the mock-voters. If no one has said anything of value, then I have to do with the random stuff if I want to suspect somebody.

Aww Boro I hope everything is ok! *snuggles*

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-14-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: xed since Shasta
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote