View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #76
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
G55 still tips my wolf-dar, partially because of the jumpy thing earlier (I know it's probably a pick-up from Agan's post, but that doesn't make it any less valid a point) and partially because her posts so far seem like they're contributing, but when you look closer, they aren't actually that helpful - clarifying Lottie vs Lommie, Bom's gender, and asking Agan to clarify which bits are serious...in I believe five separate posts, which ended up just keeping the question open without ever adding anything new to it. It seems to me like she's trying to appear helpful without actually contributing.
Indeed, the last few posts were quite empty. All of them, if you consider stretching an argument over many posts one thing. But do you have suggestions for some talk?

This Day1 is even quieter than Day Ones usually are. There's usually some morsel that everyone chews on until DL, but here the only thing we have to discuss is Boro's accusation and Agan's defense. That was the only "big thing". It seems that Agan was being Agan and Boro was being Oldman. That's settled. Now what?

I hope to be more helpful when there's something to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
EDIT: xed with two G55s. Would that be a 2G110?
No, it would be that I have been cloned.

Edit: xed since #71