View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #39
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Why is it always me at the focus of controversy on Day 1s!? Why!?

My time in this stint's limitted because usually I want to pass out by 10 pm, and have to be up at 6 am, and as the week progresses I get more and more cranky. I have to go in about 15 minutes to take care of some RL business, but should be back for about 4-5 hours until I am ready to knock out for the night.

Anyway, I don't know who pointed it out first, but my first post was a funny story that happened when I gave a test last Friday, and you know how long I waited to be able to share that realizing it was perfect in this situation! I wanted to give some kind of credit for the creative brilliance, but alas it had nothing to do with Jane Addams.

Sorry for disrupting your first song-post Lottie. Ok, not really. But please people, stop using me as a guinea pig. How many times do I apparently say something controversial on Day 1, and how many times does the discussion start reverting to what I actually 'meant,' what I was hinting, and than who jumped on an attacking bandwagon, then who defended it, and who jumped off, back on, all around...and where does it lead?

(Lots of ands and incorrect grammar, in the above paragraph...yep I know that, but I needed to point out this entire conversation over what I said, what I didn't, what hints is silly. Buh bye, catch ya later).