View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #40
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
sally, if you call that 'looking at things with a critical eye', I suggest you go back to your bakery.
And why jump on the Boro train? It's not like there isn't lots of other folks around...
There are other folks around? Surely you jest!

On a serious note I don't see how there could possibly be a Boro train at all. Though I'd hardly call what's going on as a train. Most of the comments made about Boro's first post/game's first post have been wishy-washy statements like "could be a cobbler hint, but maybe it couldn't be." Obviously I'd be naive to expect anything else at this point, but these sorts of posts worry me because in the days to come wishy-washy statements like those are easy for baddies to hide behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
But please people, stop using me as a guinea pig. How many times do I apparently say something controversial on Day 1, and how many times does the discussion start reverting to what I actually 'meant,' what I was hinting, and than who jumped on an attacking bandwagon, then who defended it, and who jumped off, back on, all around...and where does it lead?
Awfully touchy, aren't you? No one likes being the sacrificial lamb on Day 1, yet someone must fill the void. And no one has really committed to you or your post as anything substantial. As I said before most comments revolve around "It's a hint, but then again it probably isn't." So far no one has really pointed an accusing finger at you and screamed "WOLF!"