View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 02:31 PM   #348
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Last Saturday, we (Rikae, who was visiting me, and me) met our first Downer (apart from each other, of course):

We've been meeting with Esty - in the city she lives in and I come from.

Over some coffee/tea/cocoa in a café next to the city fountain we spent time chatting about life in Germany and the US, talking about the past and present of the Downs, and gossiping about Barrowdowns couples - known and suspected future ones. We also had the honor to sign our screen names beneath the illustrious Guinevere, Squatter, Hookbill, and narfforc.

As many other Downers already had the pleasure to be able to notice, Esty is a very nice, charming, and outgoing (which was very helpful, considering that both Rikae and me belong more into the introverted department) person, who one simply enjoys spending time with.

Pictures of us may or may not appear on the photo thread, depending on whether we happened to take one which does not feature me looking goofy.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote