View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 10:16 PM   #396
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420! Alrik

"I don't care about meeting anyone." Alrik muttered under his breath, but somehow he got the impression that the inkeeper heard him. "I'm not staying long anyway." Alrik hungrily dug into his eggs and finished them quickly. Then he sat quietly sipping his tea.

Where is he? He's supposed to be here. Durn him, if he makes me wait..I'll...Alrik stuck his hand in the same pocket he stuffed the paper in. "He better get here." he grunted. Alrik waved over the inkeeper and asked her to bring him some more tea. "Hold up," he shouted, "are there any rooms available? I get the feeling I'm going to need to stay the night." The lady continued to study him, and appeared to be debating whether she wanted Alrik as a guest or not. "Well...are there any rooms or not?" he said impatiently. He was beginning to get fed up with the people around here.