View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 07:56 AM   #255
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Guilty (now this list looks unusual)
Nog. I don't understand why he seems to think Frodo should reveal & be lynched. Or rather, it's the lynching part that I don't understand. If Frodo revealed, why couldn't xe keep living? Nog's suggestion looks evil because it would take one known innocent away for nothing. Also, why point out Dury's ranger impersonation aloud? I simply can't see the sense in it. Makes day 1 votes too big an issue. Also, if we're looking for players who could have killed Shasta, he's probably on top of the list.
Mac. Wondering whether Billy would send in his own name looks like hinting, "Do it!" or "I'll do it!" I feel worse about Nog, though.
Menel. His reason for voting Mac (his list contains mostly Innocents or No Clues - wolf can't turn people's words into anything suspicious) wasn't very good but apart from that I have no idea, and he's on this list because my Neither list would have looked way too long otherwise.

Innocent
Lommy. Pointed out the Mac quote and looks quite innocent overall. She voted for me, though, but I suppose it's just fair given how much headache I've caused her in the past.
Rikae. Her suggestion of Frodo's revealing was better than Nog's and actually made some sense.
Greenie. Looks innocent enough for now. Plus she had some good points against Nog.
Legate amuses me and his arguments look innocent.

Neither
Nerwen. Dunno. She looked more innocent at the beginning and less innocent at the end of the day. I'm keeping an eye on her.
Dury. Innocentish but too little to go on.
sally. Too little to go on.
Lari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
As for my sign I am a Sagittarius which actually does say a lot more about me than it should.
So going by Shasta's list you're a baddie?
Mira. Pops in randomly to comment on things.
Rune. No idea.
Berry. Innocentish but hasn't left enough of a mark to make it onto the Innocent list.
Fea. I disagree with her on the importance of day 1s but that happens always.
Brinn. Slightly overreactive but otherwise sensible. I don't find her Frodo posts suspicious, just because I can agree with her on most of the things.

Okay I'm leaving now. Back some time later.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-24-2009 at 07:56 AM. Reason: xed with Rune
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote