View Single Post
Old 06-16-2002, 10:22 PM   #219
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Rudhchamion is quite relieved people do not want him to die! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

GreatWarg & Anarya,
actually, Gilthalion didn't say the dark elf was to go TO Dol Goldur. He (Legolas) mentioned that the mortal (Micanar) was heading south where no settlements of man, and further on was Dol Goldur. Since there have been no input FROM Micanar, I just kept posting our way there.
(and as I said before, since our time line was about that time after Smaug died but before the time of Frodo and Company, it was then when mysterious going ons were happening at Dol Glodur. Hence, its what I am playing on with. I was counting on Gilthalion to either re-direct us, or if we are on the right path, add something else to the story.)

Gaya, Sauche and Amaryliis,
a suggestion ladies, perhaps whatever you get yourselves into could somehow "connect" w/ the rest of the story. Gaya's suggestion is good too! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Myla Took,
what you have in mind sounds very interesting! PLease post more right away! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ALL
I am going to be posting less than before. School in my part of the world has begun. Perhaps only 2 to 3 times a week. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Anyway, w/ Boss Gil back, I'm sure the story will get pretty interesting... specially when he starts to connect it all. And w/ a bunch of talented RPGers/storytellers/writers, I just know the story is REALLY going to get better and better!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Besides, Rudhchamion's got a pretty elf maiden to "protect him and a brave guard-wolf to boot! hehehe

NOTE: Gaya, don't give Anarya any ideas! Please DO NOT lend her any pans!