View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #393
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Also, puppies. They are cute and cuddly and fun to play with and all that stuff, but then think of all the trouble they cause all around the house! They ruin furniture, go to the bathroom wherever they want, make a mess with their food in the kitchen, etc *saving you the trouble to go through the whole rant*, and to cap it all when you need them to come, they hide under some bed and won't get out until you move the bed, and then they run under the couch, and so on. I don't own any dogs myself, but my neighbour does, and since we're really close friends I have a lot of experience with them. When she told me that she got two new puppies, I hardly refrained from saying aloud "What new devilry is this?" . But puppies are nice, no matter what. After all, they don't really mean half the things that they do...