View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 07:57 AM   #36
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil
Morsul, I really hate to put it so bluntly, but using other Downers as an authority is absurd folly. If that were permissible, you could use yourself as an authority, and we would all have to agree with you- even though we don't- because you are a Barrow-Downer.
ones.

no im not saying thats this person is an authoritative source.

what im saying is with this idea floating around so long one could see why my ideas got crosslinked and i mistook movie for book at that point

Quote:
SaucePanMan: There may be little room for evolution in terms of apes evolving into men, but I don't see why races should not become specifically adapted to particular living conditions over a few thousand generations. Maybe Morgoth even "created" them that way. Certainly, the Uruk-Hai did not evolve, but were specifically bred by Sauron.
thats what I'm saying thank you someone understands my point you dont have to agree with it just understand what i mean

I have to admit i was nontoohappy to see my striderhobbit joke was taken seriously by most the fact that it was so misunderstood was alot more devastating than people disagreeing with it(after a forum is about debate is it not )