View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 06:35 AM   #240
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Mithadan & Ealasaide,

Both the posts look great.

Then, again, I can't imagine why anyone would be referring to my character in such a way!

Quote:
except that everything in the desert seemed to have either fangs, spines, or thorns...including their guide Ráma.
Unless someone has other preferences, I'll prepare a post where Ráma will somewhat reluctantly accede to Mithadan's request. Then I'll "time condense" to take us all the way to the outskirts of the Eagle camp. If there are any problems with this and you have things you'd like to do en route, please let me know by tomorrow morning since I hope to put the post up then.

I am going to try and figure out the likely length of such a trip by looking at Fonstead and calculating the distance. If anyone already has figures on this, let me know.

Pio - I believe you once mentioned that the Umbar storyline was chronologically "behind" that of Gondor. How large is that gap now? And how quickly would you prefer we "make up" that difference?

Today, I will post a short conversation where Ayar speaks to Narika regarding her wedding and asks her to approach Thorn and go ahead with their plans while she is still here with them. Hilde -- I will try to make the request vague enough that you could actually do a later post between Narika and Thorn, or we could simply mention later that Thorn gave his assent to this. Let us know which way you'd prefer to handle that.

And, again, if there are any problems with any of these plans, just let me know.

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 05-19-2004 at 07:51 AM.