View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 02:32 PM   #16
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Ugh, I've got several. Sometimes I'm very glad of the fact that nobody knows the woman behind the keyboard when Maeggaladiel posts.

My first trip to the Green Dragon was somewhat... disasterous. I had just read the Red Book and promised to follow all the rules. What was the first thing I posted? Paragraphs single-spaced, indented with the TAB key. I had my Private Messages turned off, so Pio had to explain things to the stupid newbie right there in the Inn. In addition to that, I godmodded somebody. I almost posted a fight scene, until I remembered that fights weren't allowed in the inn. ALL IN ONE POST. Lastly, I named a character in an RP a name from Silms, and I hadn't realized that it was a name from Silm until Pio came over and told me so. Then I made the character use magic that Tolkien wouldn't have written into his stories. Again, Pio had to have a chat with me. Wow. I'm surprised that Pio didn't kick me out after all I did to her beautiful Shire. I'm better at that now. I haven't done anything like that since those first horrible posts. I promise.

I've also created threads that already existed, bringing upon myself the terrible wrath of the BW. He's scary.

In addition, I was briefly involved with the infamous Elrond's Guestbook fiasco from a few years ago. *hides from angry mods who have tried to forget that particular thread*

*puts bag over head and leaves the Barrow Downs Confessional*
MAEG