View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 04:04 PM   #165
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ainaserkewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ainaserkewen
Sting

"Ah, I've found Airehiriel, and I, Reesha am ready for my next interview, let's get started. How did you chose your name?"
"I tried a lot of different combinations of my real name in the name generator for an elvish name, and didn't like any of them. So I tried putting in things that came into my mind. White Elf was one of them. It sounded elegant to me, and I liked Airehiriel, so I kept that...I seem to have strayed from being very elegant though, oh well."
"What is your favorite forum on the BDs?"
"That would definately have to be Middle Earth Mayhem!"

"Who is your favorite Administrator/Moderator?"
"Hmm, that could range on being a dangerous question to answer...I think I will say 'No comment' for that one! Playing it safe, you know."

"What is your favorite thing about the BD?"
"That there are so many like minded people in the world, and we can all congregrate in the same place and share our thoughts and feelings, even if some of us do get a bit silly sometimes. I also really love to laugh, and this place really fits the bill!"

"What do you like most about Tolkien's books/movies?"
"I think it would be difficult to summerize why I love them both. I have always loved fantasy stories that would draw me into the world and keep me interested. I enjoy loving the characters and following their adventures. His books are filled with wonderful images, and the best thing about it all, in my opinion, is that there is no sex and swearing, and it doesn't need these things to be good! (Of course, I don't think any book or movie needs those things to be good, but Hollywood apparently has a diffenet opinion.)

I love the movies for basically the same reasons, but I really enjoy being able to see the fantasy come to life."
"Thanks for your time, enjoy the party."

"Thanks for the interview! I enjoyed it."
chicken again tomorrow? Why am I
always eating chicken?