Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 08:04 AM   #101
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Anakron stared at Panakeia. Strange talk! What in Middle Earth and Mordor had come over her? It hit him like an Unnergrind Train out of control: the Dweomer - she had got religion! A jumble of conflicting emotions battled through him, until one overpowered the rest.

Anakron laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Panakeia asked with a smile on her lips but a frown on her brow.

"You've been hit with the dweomer. You believe in a false religion." Anakron couldn't stop chuckling. "Worse yet, yours is from an anakronistic teevee show!" Anakron howled with laughter.

Panakeia scowled, not liking his mockery. "I resent that!"

Anakron tried to stifle his humor and waved off her resentment good naturedly. "No, no, it's okay. You can have your religion, no real harm in it, far as I can see, all about peace throughout the federation and all that. Believe what you will. But I think we can have a little fun with this. I think I'll give Skittles a little religion too, and I ought to see how Lūgnūt is coming along. And you can save me from myself while you're at it," he grinned. "Come along!"