View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #1688
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
"Maybe Boro will dare", I said. This all had to do with Kath having so charming eyes that no one would look at them for a long time because they would be scared they'd go crazy.
Funny thing, one of the WW games in Boston I looked over to Kath for a while, to which she said something like "Like looking into my eyes?" and I said "Nope, trying to figure out if you're a wolf" but secretly, I must admit Kath's eyes are quite charming. Or maybe it went the other way around, I forget...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
"What did you do that for?" asked a voice behind me. "You could have got yourself beaten. And your granny lost her beer anyway."
I turned, and saw Boro. I gave him a defiant look. "At least he didn't get the beer either. And I must admit I misjudged him... I thought he would've given up if I managed to snatch the beer back."
Boro shook his head. "Guess what you are? A lot."
I raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"
"Stubborn."
Heh, I can imagine having this convo, and I don't know if it's brilliant or scary.