View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 01:05 PM   #314
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thank you Groin for posting.

For my part, it's mostly that I'm busy and I have too many things to do and everything seems to be on the priority list before this RPG. For example, I try to write first to the more active RPGs. Also, I have in general problems with writing to RPGs because I always imagine it takes a lot of time to write a post, even though it doesn't.

One more thing that has been troubling me is absences, most notably that of Durelin, the game owner. Where is she, why is she not posting what she promised to post? I'm kind of waiting for her to appear.

Furthermore, where is everybody else? I think everyone who still follows this thread should post a confirmation that they're here, and we should talk about the future of this RPG, like Groin suggested.

Meanwhile, I will post soemthing on the RPG thread. Sadly I can't do it now (it's late and I have homework to do), but I promise to come up with something before this week is over. Anyone who feels like it should post before me, of course.