View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:35 AM   #447
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
The Eye

Just throwing this out here - if we want to have some sort epilogues, they must be done by the 15th too. So we'd better get done with the main storyline in a week or so... Because at least I think the epilogues would be good, if not long ones, then at least short ones, okay, I'm basically thinking of killing off my characters but I'd like to hear what happened to Valesseka and Éomeleo (and Miko ) after this RPG, or have at least a hint of it. Also, it would need to be told what happened to the Elves and Dárin, at least shortly. I volunteer for doing that, with all respect, I suspect I'm the only one here who would get it done and also, I would like it, and lastly, if I'm to kill off my characters, I won't have other epilogues to write...

Any thoughts on these epilogues?