View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #435
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
The bear massacred the deer in front of me while my drunken companions expressed confusion at our lack of motion.
Well that's rather a critical detail to leave out!

*LMP glares @ Fea*

Now, the headlight in the rearview mirror could be blocked by merely putting a hand in the way. Did you do that? Whether you did or not, the situation from the past still is powerful enough to cause your perceptions of what's before you to be altered.

But the bear is seen massacring the deer regardless of the glare of headlights. The killer is animal, the victims are animal. What does the driver think of this?

Here's the important thing: whatever terrible thing that is going on, represented by the deer massacre, has caused your life (you driving the car) to stop moving forward. There's confusion, but it's subdued. Enough. That's all I can come up with. Have fun with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I had been on the 'downs whole night though I was supposed to clean my room. I was playing survivor, if I remember correctly. Then, I didn't have time to clean and went to sleep without doing that. When I woke up at morning, I had got an SMS. It said "I sent paavo to clean up your room. Have a nice day. See you in the 'downs. Cheers, Anguirel." My phone said that the number where the SMS was from was just 30. Nothing else. I was left wondering how Ang knew my phone number and how had paavo got in so that no one had noticed.
room = self
downs = pleasure
cleaning = responsibility
clean + room = taking care of yourself
Paavo = someone else takes care of you for you
30 = ?

How do you see paavo?
How do you see Ang?
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote