View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 05:01 PM   #73
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Something that I think is interesting

I was looking at everyones characters in hopes of getting better acquainted with their looks and personalities before the game actually begins. I enjoyed looking through them all again and I am glad that we have such enthused players. Something struck me in Boromir88’s description of Gror. Since his father was in such a high position as to be part of King Dain’s royal guard it would be probable to have Gror mixed up in the higher society of Erebor. Anyway, the point that I’m getting to here is that it would not be at all unlikely for Gror to have met some of the characters that now dwell in Khazad-dum, especially the military figures such as Ori, Oin, Tror and Frar.

Also, if we could get those character biographies in as soon as possible that would be grand. I’m rather anxious to get started.