Lotessa
Pile O'Bones

Lotessa has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Name (that you go by): Amy, Amz, Lotssa, Tess, Tessie

Future Aspirations: Either law or film producing

Goal in life: Hmmm…collecting lip-gloss? Nah, see the above

Short term goals: Conquer high-school

Passion: Tolkien, art, music (includes guitar, band, singing)

Hobbies: Art, forums, reading, shopping, listening to raucous music, practicing my smile

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Hmm….probably for my obsession with lip-gloss and Tolkien (No, I don’t mean Tolkien himself, I mean his work [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img])

Fave book: Lord of the Rings, Artemis Fowl, Little Chief of the Gaspe, The Last Battle, The Magician’s Nephew, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

Fave movie: Lord of the Rings, What Lies Beneath, Catch Me If You Can, View from the Top, Legally Blonde 1 (NOT the second one!!!), Pirates of the Caribbean, The Count of Monte Cristo

Fave sport: Badmington

Fave store: X-ccessorize, Young Designers Emporium, Marks and Spencer’s, Space Station

Fave music: T.a.T.u, Shakira, Jamirouquai, Linkin Park, Celine Dion, Gollum’s Song (Emiliana Torrini)

What you can't stand: Racism, idiotic behavior, immaturity, tomatoes, the smell of car exhausts

What you plain dislike: The sound of the vacuum cleaner when I’m watching TV, people who spit on the streets,

Who you admire: Tolkien, Jesus Christ, my mom

What you most love to do: Surf forums, take early-morning walks, paint, shop

Your self-confessed flaws: I’m a bit stubborn and impatient and like to do things my way

What intrigues/fascinates you: Fireworks, waterfalls, calligraphy,

What scares you: Heights, cockroaches, small spaces, my face on Monday mornings

Quotation to live by: There’s a time and a place for everything (OK, when am I going to win the lottery?)
Additional comments:
I’m speechless [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Lotessa is offline   Reply With Quote