View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #53
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by elempi
Am I still in charge of this?
If you can - for a while still - it would be appreciated. My next week and half / two weeks look just terrible as I seem to have more work there are hours in the days to do it. After that I'm ready to concentrate on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elempi
If we are to conclude this Day, do those who write here still want to "jump time"? Or do you want to start writing consecutive days like other rpgs?

If you want to jump time, how much time do you want to jump?
I think the basic idea of jumping time is good for this kind of writing but if we are to introduce some new players here it would be easier for them to join now than after a jump in time.

I'll ask Lommy tomorrow whether she has actually invited anyone of those we have spoken about so as to know should we wait for some people.

There should be no problem in changing the day though if it feels like this day is done.

To your last question: we should probably build it at least a day or two (they need not be consecutive days) just to make the possible new players more comfortable with the others and vice versa.