View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 04:10 PM   #135
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
The rule I established, and Pio carried over to this thread, is that there are no SAVES. You post when you post. If the order needs to be changed, that can be arranged.
That's okay.

I was just thinking that we had a particular discussion coming which would probably not involve any other characters (well, you never know!) and it was going to be a discussion in the dead of the night when everyone's sleeping. I wouldn't have liked to have stalled a group of people to post things for the next day if there was to be a change of the day before that as we can write that dialogue on Saturday the earliest I'd presume...

So the rule is a good one. I'm all for it in general.

But at this particular point as I was not sure what was the general mood - whether everyone were just waiting for the day to change or whether it just went on aimlessly and unforseeably forwards; or people waited for some particular night-posts - I felt like asking which way to go.

We'll post on the weekend for Modtryth and Stigend. If you feel to change the day before it please do. That is no problem. We can add that discussion of our characters to the end of Lommy's last post anyway.