View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 09:15 PM   #133
Lothiriel Silmarien
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lothiriel Silmarien has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I know!!!!!!! That song is awesome!!!! And Chad is soooo hot.....that would be awesome if you're from Vancouver! AAAAHHHH maybe you saw them!!!!! Ok, I'm just working myself up now. Oh! I saw them once in concert at the Hammerstien Ballroom in NYC...damn they were awesome!!! And Saliva and Default were like opening acts and they were awesome too, but I mean, come on, NO ONE compares to Nickelback!!

Ok, I know only one site where they have some stories sent in by people and stuff, well I have so many websites that I keep in my favorites box thingy but one of them has that kinda thing, what I think your looking for. It's.....http://www.tolkientrail.com
That's actually a pretty good website! Ok, e-mail me or instant message me if you wanna talk about Nickelback or want more websites-I got a lot more websites! My e-mail address is Marie385@aol.com and that's the same for instant message. Actually I have an aim sn too. It's LotR29. Talk to you later people!!!!
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ May 08, 2002: Message edited by: Lothiriel Silmarien ]