View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 02:34 AM   #118
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

I am thinking of renaming this RPG "The Society for Saving Saves". [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Or perhaps "The Society for Saving Sidetracks"? "The Society for Saving Sidetracking Saves" - that's it! Anyway, having a vague idea that a story is supposed to have a plot and some resemblance of continuous action, I am working on a post to get the Itship to the Horse Head Inn in Improvas. It will be finished within a day, two at the latest. (Look for me at the rising of the sun on the fifth day - oops, wrong line...)
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'