View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 04:19 AM   #31
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ah, well you beat me to posting the vote count, Shasta.

While Durelin says some things that could raise eyebrows, making her an easy target, I don't quite get the feeling she is guilty just yet. Of course, this is only Day One, so won't completely disregard her...

Legate's confidence on Durelin's guilt is indeed a bit odd. Yet, I have my doubts that a wolf would be so bold, especially on Day One..

Menel raises my suspicion the most, mainly because he is so eager to jump on Durelin after Legate's comments. He tries to be helpful by being the first to use a player by player analysis, though this helpfulness could easily be a cover-up for his wolfishness..

As for the phantom, his indecisiveness then decision to vote Durelin does make me want to consider him. But then again, I have never played with him before, so I'd rather wait until toMorrow so I can hear more of what he has to say...