View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 11:49 AM   #408
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Alright, if it's action you want than it's action you'll get! Besides, I'm pretty sure that everyone has expressed their opinion of Tror as an idiotic warmonger already; we still have time if you need to post for that!

My next post will get everyone moving. I'll post so that will once and for all disperse the council (I can't believe how many times I have used that word) and start the erection of the defenses. After Nali and Ori inform the populace about the battle, I think that I'll do a time jump if it's alright with y'all. I don't like the idea of being held up on posts about digging and pulling and pushing and lifting rocks. The horror! If we decide on a time jump it will only be around two or one hour, nothing spectacular.

Also, I have grossly underestimated the wonderful stores of weapons that Oin had uncovered! I was listening to the Hobbit (love books on tape) and in one of the poems it talked about the wonderful stores of weapons that were made in Moria. I think that it is high time that we bring out the high-tech weapons!