View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 08:51 PM   #293
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Quote:
Shock, frustration, anger, dispair, boredom, dead.
That's almost exactly what I did! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
You know you're obsessed when you tried to go to the Forum at least thirty times, hoping it was already up, even if the notice said it will be closed through 8/11/03
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! So the people on this thread follow me too... You guys seriously need to stop. I'm not that interesting. REally. Spend some more time on the Barrow-Downs or something.

Quote:
When you're at a sleepover an you totally abandon your real-life friends for your friends at the Downs
Oh yeah! I was at a sleepover where I stayed up far past everyone else (was it three in the morning? Or was it five? I don't remember.) using your friend's computer, I think mostly on the Barrow-Downs. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
When you tell yourself you won't go on the computer...then you make yourself a sandwich, pour a glass of lemonade, say "Screw it" and go on the computer anyway...
Yes... I admit. I always try to practice will power and fail. ("I will not get online until this afternoon. Oh, forget it, I'm getting on NOW!").

Quote:
You can name more Downers than you can name people at your school.
Well, considering that it's summer and I've conveniently forgotten about a lot of people at my school, I think I could.

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote