Thread: Hobbit Sex Ed
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 01:19 PM   #10
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Mistriss Maril,
I am not a great one for the letters, but I have read your letter and was vary upset by the aspershuns you cast on the Hobbit comunity. I wil not stand idely by and let you spaek of these 'hasty mariages'. We here in Bywater are a honourabel and god-feering lot, watever those Tooks and Brandybucks may get up to, never mind the Stoors and watnot. Are you by any chance from Bree? That miht explain your ideas. I myself maried less than a year ago, and the fact that it was dicided in a short time meens nothing. And I ashure you there is nothing odd about a child born at 7 months watsoever. My Cordelia was, as it happens. But thats by the by and I must some up by ading that I throw my suport behind Mistriss Chastitybelt, and I call for other desent hobbits to do the same. We culd do with less of you're sort around here starting rumurs. Their is nothing amis with my Cordelia at al.
Respectfuly, Letty (Letitia) Brown of Bywater

[ April 22, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Lyra Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote