Thread: Hobbit Sex Ed
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 10:20 PM   #20
Marileangorifurnimaluim
Eerie Forest Spectre

Marileangorifurnimaluim has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Dear Master Oleo Chastitybelt,

Thank you for your letter. In response to your inquiry, yes, Brandywine Press does indeed plan a second printing. Being a fairly small, family-owned business they have been a little overwhelmed by 'all the fuss' as they put it, and are taking a much needed (and well-earned) break. The second printing is expected to take place sometime next year.

Should you wish a copy sooner for your friend, Mr Lerin Stonelegs of The Dwarven Daily Journal has expressed an interest in publishing the work as a series over the summer. As the The Dwarven Daily Journal is readily available in the Shire, and the series would be published nearly six months prior to the Brandywine Press version, this is probably your best bet.

Unfortunately, at this time the illustrations will not be available in the Journal version, given some of the depictions of hobbits in the more exotic shoes. We are discussing the possibility of creating images that will appear with the proper words at certain times of the year. Mr. Lerin Stonelegs and staff of The Dwarven Daily Journal are quite interested in the technical challenge this presents. But we are not certain it is feasible just yet.

I hope this will suit. Should you require anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Marileangorifurnimaluim, Doctor Emeritus