View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:17 AM   #208
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Just a quick comment right now - I can't see what the wolves would have gained by intentionally leaving out the kill and framing Legate. Made sure an innocent is lynched on Day2, sure, but why not kill an innocent during the Night and try to get another innocent lynched the next Day? Why would they not maximise the destruction?

Okay, I can see two options, neither of them being very probable:
1) they want Legate especially killed. Since they can't suspect him of seerdom, I can't see a reason why would they want him dead so badly that they would leave out a kill because of that.
2) they are messing with our heads on purpose (I have a theory about this, but I'm not sure if it makes sense, so I won't post it until later if I find out it makes sense - I would need to think about it but I won't have the time or the enthusiasm right now).

So, it would be the most logical option that Legate's a wolf. And to me, his post from toDay does look like that a bit - I think an innocent would react differently, he's too calm and calculated and nice. But I will refrain from giving final judgement until he comes back, but right now I consider him guilty until proven innocent.

Now, off to comment on stuff.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote