View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #21
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Thanks to everyone for the congratulations. Happy to cause warm and fuzzy feelings.

There are many people here who are partly responsible for this match, and you probably have no idea how much I owe you. The encouragement, teasing and random predictions were all helpful, I assure you. I have no idea what my life would be like if I hadn’t claimed the final spot on Werewolf XI (oh, so long ago now) and been pitted against Eomer in that epic battle.

And then when my professor mentioned off-handedly that Aberdeen University might be setting up an exchange programme with my home university, I remember thinking I had to go there because I was convinced I’d meet the love of my life. I even informed my professor about this curious premonition. I’ll leave it up to you to judge whether I am an excellent diviner or just mildly insane.

Perhaps now is also the time to confess that I have had a series of nightmares of Eomer running off with another popular Barrow-Downs member. Surprisingly, it is not Feanor of the Peredhil. Or perhaps I should just keep quiet about that part of my subconscious. Yes.

Needless to say, this place will always be very dear to my heart.

P.S. Formendacil, I do expect you to show up for the wedding. After all, you promised quite a while ago: http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showpos...&postcount=444
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote