View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 09:41 PM   #592
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ah, sorry Nogrod. I remember we mentioned briefly on the Discussion Thread that Beloan might lead the archers, and I neglected thinking about what I had read elsewhere.

I imagined the ex-slaves as more likely to be skilled with bows than with any swords, as they would be focused on survival, and thus using bows to kill prey. But I imagine plenty of them have knives...it's just that knives against what the slavers have seems like it wouldn't work.

Really, either one works, though. They aren't all necessarily going to be able to use bows. Beloan can lead a melee group and someone else could lead the archers, or the other way around...we just have to think of who...

I'll have to wait to edit my post till tomorrow, anyway. I just spend five hours in a room full of smoke and my head is not working properly (bingo at my school, as a fundraiser...all the old people show up and smoke the whole time). Sorry! Let me know what you think is best. If you want, just go with whatever is easier to edit. Most likely that will be my post.

Everyone else can share opinions if they'd like.