View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 03:50 PM   #265
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Yes, thank you. I realise I haven't been around much lately. Quite sorry for that. I've been caught up in a few....well, we shall just leave it at issues. I shall post now.

However, I am sad to say that Naria has had to pull from the game. Therefor, her joining us at the cabin will not happen.

That does not mean however, that we shall not procede to the cabin. That is actually where we shall head now.

After that, we shall speed straight to the relese of Thin-Gloomy. After that, we shall journey back, be ambushed once more but much more quickly with no injuries please. Then, we shall proced back to the Inn where the game will end. I am hoping that with constant posting, we will finish by the end of the month.

I would just like to apologise for my lack of leadership lately. As I said, I've had a few "issues" to deal with and have been prevented much access to the computer on weekdays.

I would also like to thank Crystal for her continued support and leadership and thank all of you for participating. I am quite pleased with all the posts and you're endless support.

So, thank you one and all. You all get a cookie!!