View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 07:49 AM   #153
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I just tried to make a list, only to find that most of the players either haven't posted, posted only to say they're here, or posted only banter. I'll save the list for such time as I have something to say on it.

Four pages of nothing. You ought to be ashamed! Of those I've had a chance to form some impression of:

Hakon: I have some thoughts about his suggestion and the reasoning attached to it, but those probably should be considered meta-game and inadmissible, and discussion of them might even hurt the village - so I'll just say I find him slightly suspicious.
The phantom -I approve of any attempts to get people talking by making suggestions (or in tp's case, what looks like an attempt at making orders). That said, it doesn't make him look any more innocent.
Inzil - Said something fishy, I would like to know why he thought it was a good idea to point out what he pointed out.
Newren - C htiw snigeb taht gnihtemos eye elttil ym htiw yps I.

EDIT: X'd with Nessa and Nienna.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote