VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Sting

Marshes...yummy...and here's my evil character:

Name: Navru
Race: Easterling
Appearance: Nearly black eyes; dark, straight hair; strong build; 6' tall; about 210 pounds; average-looking
Personality: Strictly a soldier; he does not have a high rank, but he's all about business
Weapon: Sword
Markings: A faint scar left on his right cheek from his right ear to his right nose from an accident he had when he was a boy
History: His father was a soldier and his father before him and so forth. He has no siblings. He married when he was nineteen. His wife is the daughter of another soldier. Her name is Ataman. They have two children, the older a five-year old daughter named Bosha and the younger a two-year old son named Goman. His wife wished he would stay home, but his allegiance is to the army.

Is that character okay? Sorry it took me too long. School preparation took longer than I thought. I can change anything you want. And I was thinking he could be killed off.