View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 01:03 PM   #709
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
1/5

Ladies and gentlemen! I proudly present you the newest masterpiece of 13 great artists of our time...
Here it comes!

It all started when Thinlómien – that's me, obviously – took a piece of paper and wrote:
The wedding crashers, Legolas and Gollum, turned Éowyn and Faramir's Big Day into a disaster.

I sent it to Legate of Amon Lanc, who came up with the following

Hookbill the Goomba's conception of what's happening was
"How unlikely a scenario is this?" wondered Gandalf as Gollum and two of the infamous green Fellowship impersonators appeared. Eomer was not convinved but Arwen's stunned face was enugh to cause Aragorn's nose to grow.

This inspired Aganzir, and she took a couple of nice coloured pens and drew this

According to Beregond, the picture could be described as follows
Sitting with a nasally dishonest Elessar, Arwen is surprised by the appearance of an angry Aragorn and Wizard of the East from a green-tinted parallel universe. Gollum has brought them! Gandalf ponders the probability of such an event as Eomer and Firefoot look on.

And behold! Nogrod's mind was filled with the following picture

A Little Green's comment was
The court of king Aragorn ”Pinocchio” Elessar and queen Arwen Undómiel includes Eomer of the Rohirrim, a lazy Gandalf doing algebra, a hobbit dancing riverdance with his heel burning, an enraged Aragorn, and a freakish, over-enthusiastic wizard. Gollum lifts the veil of reality to reveal the universe with the ”Lord of Stellar Rings”.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote