View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #201
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And you all probably spotted the gaping hole in my logic the same time I did - if this was the case, why isn't Borowolf dead?
Well, that was what I was trying to say up there back - and I think a few others have stated it as well. The fact that no one died with Rikae that whatever she said or thought she suspected, and those who killed him weren't the same persons.

Now this might initially make both Zil and Boro look better as they were Rikae's stated suspicions, but unlike someone said just a moment ago, that isn't a big credit for either of them because Rikae would have been a bit foolish if she had said whom she is hunting as that is actually making her gift void and null. And I don't think anyone here will claim Rikae is a fool of a player. On the contrary. (It's possible she double-bluffed a round too much though).

Quote:
Another question: why is everybody working based on the assumption that the wolves are thinking about the hunter 24/7? I thought it was the seer they were preoccupied with...
The modus operandi of werewolves is, first the seer, secondly the seer, thirdly the seer etc. but it looks like Rikae made herself as hunter the talkingpoint toDay.

But as some have already speculated, it might be also possible the wolves thought her as the seer. Maybe they thought her parading as the hunter?

Okay, I'm not sure this line of inquiry leads very far as it seems we come back time and time again to the same issues: Boro or Zil, or someone willing to paint them as suspicious?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote