View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 10:17 AM   #124
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
This is hopeless! Every time I finish reading and click refresh before starting to write my post, there’s like 10 new posts to read I'll be back with something more substantial soon, but just to recap first -

Looks like since I was last here, first Huinesoron and Kath (and later Inzil, Kitanna and others) make a fair point about how the fake-vote plan got pinned on Legate while its originator, Gal55, distances herself from it quite quickly. The main people implicated by this (aside from Gal herself) are considered to be Pitch, Boro and Mac, though it’s quite likely at least some of them just started discussing it as Legate’s plan because others already were. Pitch then explains that he focused on Legate because he read it as Gal throwing a random idea around and Legate latching on to it and making it into an actual plan. This seems legit enough. (Not sorry. ) Additionally, Mac gets suspected by Rikae for trigger-happily suspecting Legate when he actually just says Legate is a possible cobbler, and later Legate calls him fishy for “subtly pointing fingers while not accusing straightforwardly” – barely halfway through Day 1. Meanwhile, Boro seems unusually chirpy, Lhuna casts a kamikaze vote and Lommy has progressed to meta-flipflopping.

Whoever said Day 1s are uneventful should have a look at this one.

Edit: x-ed with Rikae, Pitch and Kath
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote