View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 05:14 PM   #119
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Which by the way makes stuff more interesting, because we will basically get a known wolf vote. They can bluff or double bluff or whatever but they're nonetheless leaving a trace
Or, we could just vote Brin again for sticks and giggles.
Or I could make a list of chaotic choices and you pick one from it.
Or you could make a list and I will pick from it.
Or we can both abstain until the DL and see what the other half of the thread comes up with as the "known wolf" vote.
Or, you could abstain and I would vote, in which case my vote would count over Rikae's and Kit's unless they pre-plan and band together.

Do you vote for a controversial player? For someone not widely suspected? For someone quiet? For someone who was once suspected but is not anymore? For the most suspected person at the moment? For a person never really suspected seriously? For someone that the GT has associated close with you as a potential mate? Or for someone who they decide cannot possibly be your mate? Are you triple bluffing or quadruple bluffing? And which one of these is the guiding principle?

What they don't realize is that the level of bluff rises as the stakes fall, and one QT vote 2h before DL accomplishes, well, not much. How high can we set the bar?