View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 03:41 PM   #200
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I'm afraid I'm very pressed for time right now. I have done a thorough re-reading of the posts, and I have to say that I do not find Loki suspicious. His style reminds me of Garin, a prominent figure in my werewolf lorebook, who re-appears in village after village. If my reading serves me correctly, Garin was never guilty, but often appeared so because of his abrasive attitude. He died at the hands of a lynch mob everytime. I don't think Loki would be foolish enough to lie about that. Afterall, we know that it happened to someone, and as no one has come forward to refute his claim, I have no reason to doubt him. Honestly, a lie like is far too bold- even for me, and that's saying something.

So, assuming Loki's innocense, I look to those most eager to lynch him. Nogrod has been questioning Loki's claim from the start, never even asking the "true" convert to come forward. Certainly this person has nothing to fear, as the wizards already know who he/she is. I find it odd that Nogrod over looked this. Also, he held off his vote to point when it was clear the mob was set upon Loki- behavior I find far too careful for Nogrod's usual style. That's why I'm going to vote

++Nogrod

I'll be around more on Day 2, I promise. Good night everyone!

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote